Tuesday, June 19, 2007

class

"Real courage is when you know your licked
before you begin, but you begin anyway and you
see it through no matter what"
taken from to Kill a Mockingbird


well yesterday I took my first step and entered the college world
I had my first math class pre-algebra
I had a lot of home work for the 1st day
but what did I expect it was in fact the first
day!!

I was full of anxiety & stress
because I thought I would
be the oldest kid in class ( so I meditated a bit)
but to my dismay
I was not there are more class mates my age
and a little older in fact we are the majority!

the homework was hard but I think it was
basically just getting my mind back into
doing math mode and trying to learn
the new math, math that I did not have to take
when I was in high school or my early days of college
well I am going to try to muddle through this
almost through the week the class is only 3 days
a week for 5 weeks.

one week almost down 4 more to go
wish me luck!!!

truthfully it was not as bad as I
thought it would be.


1 comment:

Angela Marie said...

That is great Deb!

I know that you can do it!