Friday, July 27, 2007

Hudson


Hudson's parents Brian and Jen opening his gifts






Great Auntie Debs and Hudson

This is my newest great nephew Hudson
he is such a sweet joy and is the light of
his parents eye not to mention his NANA
Jeanne.

I also feel a special connection to him
Hudson is a miracle child. his
coming into this world mirrored a lot
of what I went through in my journey
to become a mother. Dr. told my Brian
and Jen that they could not have children
and they believed the Dr. I was once told the
same thing and well Beautiful miracles do happen!


(future blogs on Hudson to come!)

3 comments:

Angela Marie said...

He is so adorable! and a miracle! I came across a pic of Brian when he was a baby, they look so much alike!

By the way... can you send me their e-mail address. I misplaced it. I want to send those pics of Hudson to them! Thanks Deb!

JB said...

Yeayyy! I get to hold my little Huck again very soon! He is definitely a miracle and a Godsend.

I love this post, AuntieDebs.

sandy said...

How cute he is!! And I noticed you said "future blogs" to come...that's cool.

There is something familar about you...meaning, I see you are a sagitarrius also. Me too.. I'm enjoying reading you...

sandy