Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A new approach



I have made the decision to take on a
"new approach " not only in "my expressions"
but also in my life both physically and spiritually.

As I begin this "new approach" and work my way
through it I may end up changing things within myself,
and this blog. I am still debating if a purge of certain blogs will be made
but until I reach that decision the blogs will stay as is.

On Labor day weekend while on our mini road trip
I came across this saying"home is where your story begins"
this saying struck something within me, I believe those words
to be true and I think that I have covered that in previous blogs.

I know where I come from, what memories and influences of love
from our family that inspired me will always be part of
who I am and I will continue to express about those from time to time.

My new approach will be about many different facets that really express
me and what I think and feel in the present of course not forgetting anything
in the past.

definitions- New= being other than the former or old
Approach= the taking of preliminary steps toward
a particular purpose.

each day begins and ends with new memories that we create for ourselves
on a daily basis, and I feel that is the part of my "expressions" or of me
that I want to focus on .

with a new day coming and where ever my new approach takes me
I hope to enjoy it immensely.

1 comment:

JB said...

Could you do a post about one of the most beautiful places in the world? You woke up in paradise every morning during one summer when you worked there. So did my number one son in a different summer.

Do you have pictures to go with stories?