Friday, October 26, 2007

Dentist Fear



Thursday I had to
go to the Dentist
a place I truly hate
to visit but I had
to have work done
that I had been putting
off and so I started the
process of "Healing" myself

I don't know why I dislike
going to the dentist
maybe it's because I had
a bad experience once but
I thought i was over it. All I know is, I don't
like getting shots in my gums to numb
me. because sometimes I swear I am not
completely numb, but I hate the feeling after
cause I always feel like I am drooling !

Last night my mouth was so swollen it hurt
and it was hard to drink or have anything soft to eat.
when i was little Mama would give me a chicken pot pie
or a milkshake I did not have either of those around and
I was not in the mood to go out and get one. (yes I could
have sent my hubby or son but I did not even want to do
that! ) I just wanted to get my pj's on and be a couch potato!

well this Morning I treated myself to a pumpkin muffin
(well half of a pumpkin muffin) from Mimi's Cafe

I have two more appointments then all my dental
work will be done!

2 comments:

JB said...

I feel your pain. I hate going there too. Hope you feel better by now.

Love,

Angela Marie said...

Aw Sweetie!
I hate the dentist too!


WHAT?! you had a pumpkin muffin from Mimi's without ME!?

Yum-O!