Friday, November 2, 2007

25 years of my better half



It was 25 years ago yesterday in
Yosemite National Park that
I met my best friend, the partner that
brings out the best in me! and
I am so blessed by it.

I can not believe how fast the
25 years have passed by
but through all the sorrow
and joy we endured in these
25 years of knowing each other
looking back I would not trade
it for anything in the world.

I have enjoyed this ride in our life
together and can't wait till May
when we celebrate our 25 wedding anniversary!!
but more importantly I am looking forward to
another 25, or more years together.

2 comments:

Angela Marie said...

Awww.... what a sweet post!

;)

JB said...

A quarter of a century together!! Congratulations!!! Another getaway weekend is in store. I'll baby-sit.

Love ya,
J