Friday, November 16, 2007

concern




Yesterday my sister who
has the smile like a big sunflower
was taken by ambulance to the
ER after she had chest pain and
keeled over at her work which
ironically she is a medical assistant
so she was in the right place at the
right time. anyway she was kept
over night so that tests can be
run to see if she had a heart attack

to be honest it would not surprise me
if this was the case after-all Heart disease
and diabetes runs deep in my family and
then she has been under a deal of stress
and she has other health issues.

I will know more later today
and hope that it was not a heart
attack and that all will be well

2 comments:

Angela Marie said...

Okay Deb... I had to look up who were what flowers.

I hope that Linda is okay! It is good that she was where she was.

Whew!

Angela Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.