Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Change

Change it comes in all shapes and forms from physical to emotional.
you can change just about anything in this world that you want
some changes can just be for the moment others can last for a life time
sometimes change is difficult for a person.

In my own life experiences I sometimes
have had a difficult time with change
but as I have gotten older it has become easier to accept and the change always turns out for the better.

that is one reason I like this quote

4 comments:

JB said...

I love this quote! It has just become one that I will try to think of each morning and live by each day.

Thanks for the inspiration to keep on trying.

Love yu xoxo

Wanda said...

"Change" the only thing that does not change. This is an excellent quote!!
Thanks again for something to think about!

Greg C said...

That is so true. How can we expect change of we ourselves don't initiate it.

Angela Marie said...

I am a person who like you, has not done to well with change. But, as I have gotten older, it does get a little easier.

good quote!