Monday, May 19, 2008

a repeated thought

sorry no photo
I am not sure how much blogging I will get done this week
the next few weeks are very hectic around here
family coming to visit and celebrate my son's high school graduation
and next week my hubby having surgery and then the week after that
my daughter will be 16!!

anyway here is a quote I came across and well
it gave me food for thought.


"NEVER FROWN WHEN YOU ARE SAD
BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS
FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR SMILE"


hugs to all

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Have a great time with your family ~~ Congratulations, and Happy Birthday, and God bless you All.

LOL:)

JB said...

I love that thought!
I'm smiling just thinking of all the fun we are going to have.

C U soon.

Love, xoxo♥♥♥

Angela Marie said...

I love that!

I will be seeing you...
;)