Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to work

well my vacation is over it came and went before I knew it.
I returned back to work last Friday
I did enjoy my time being off but I feel like I did not get to do some of
the things I had wanted and hoped to do. well maybe this was the way
it was supposed to be! and hopefully when I am on break again I will
do the things I hope to do!!!

The first week back to school is CRAZY ( and really the school I work for does not start
until the 13!) but this week we have been catching up on emails and phone messages that
were left when we were on vacation. and also letting families come check out new school
books for classes.

hate to say it but I am already looking forward to my Christmas break when I am off for two weeks!!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh how I remember looking forward to each holiday and vacation when I was nearing the end of my 20 years in Property Management.

Those kept me going in the in between.

"""Deck the Halls with bows of Holly.... Do you feel better now.

Jane said...

I have my vacation coming up in a few weeks. I can't wait. This year, we're bringing Breen along. I know it's going to be a relaxing week and I'll hate to come back.

I hope you had a wonderful break.

Happy Friday!

Angela Marie said...

Ohhh, I hear ya! We have had a couple of e-mails discussing this topic and to the why's we did't get to do the things that we wanted..... sigh!

I would love to do the dinner thing that you suggested.

:)
let me know.
Love and hugs

Angela Marie said...

type - O

*didn't

LOL!
:D