Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year 09

I have been looking back at this past year
it has been filled with ups and downs, acceptance
and a great deal of patience and Love.
and so I look back on all of it with the thought
that things that occurred were for a reason perhaps to
help me grow in ways that needed.

so my hope for this year is that what ever comes
it is Part of the plan the Lord has for me and
I will let him walk and be my guide all the way.


wishing everyone Love, Peace in the New year

3 comments:

Wanda said...

What great advice for all of us for 2009 ~~

I pray for his guidance and new opportunities to love Him and other.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Yolanda said...

Hope you have a wonderful New Year.

Angela Marie said...

Here is hoping that you have a wonderful and happy New Year!

love you