Friday, February 13, 2009

Peace


"Seek Peace and Pursue it"
psalms 34:14


It has been a while since I have blogged with photos, I had a computer crash and lost all the images I had saved so now I am starting over and lately things are so hectic at work and home that by the time I am finished with everything I had to do I am to tired and I simply don't feel like logging on and blogging! Today however I have the day off and am enjoying the peacefulness of being at home alone. I came across this quote in the bible and found it to resonate with my feelings today. is it not a wonder how God knows what you feel and need?

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Peace is a big thing in my life right now.... I am experiencing that peace that passes understanding.


This just adds to my pleasure of peace...thank you!

Angela Marie said...

I love this verse... it is so true.

God always knows... you also have to be open to hear and see it at times.

Your computer crashed?
I am so afraid that is going to happen some day. That is where all my photos are too.

eeeek!