Friday, April 3, 2009

path of the Padres Part 4


In my continuing sharing my path of the Padre hike I took two weeks ago
here are a few more photos not in any order the top photo is of the group of fun folks that took the hike the youngest was 13. we are on a bridge that the park service built
especially for this hike a few years ago because the park service wanted towns folk and travelers to enjoy the beauty and history of the path of the Padre hike. some beautiful wild poppies the fields were covered I never saw up close how wide a poppy can open up till I took this hike

the next post will be the final chapter in the path of the Padre hike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela Marie said...

I had no idea that this kind of thing was offered. It looks like so much fun! Did it take a whole day?