Friday, February 19, 2010

blogging

I have been a way from blogging for quite sometime no excuses I have just had so much going on in my life for the past year and a half. some bad, most good, and best of all we are all happy, safe, healthy or working on the healthy and blessed day by day.

I hope to start blogging again I can't say for certain how often but I will get some out there.
I have missed it but in my defense at the time had nothing really to share or nothing I felt the need to write or at times did not think anyone would be interested in my expressions at the time.

so for those of you who still have checked to see if anything was new I promise there will be, and thanks for sticking it out with me. I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. My fellow friends who's blogs I read I did keep up in reading those and let me say your posts inspired me. <3

3 comments:

Angela Marie said...

My sweet Tia ~ life has a way of doing that. Post when you can or when you want to. When you feel like you "should" it takes away and gets in the way of journaling, expressing, or sharing. Be you.. do it for you... it will flow.

(((I love you)))

Angela Marie said...

and if you don't want to post, that is okay too!

Jane said...

I always feel inspired by your quotes and words. I also understand the need to step back from time to time. Just know how much I love having you as a blogging friend!