Saturday, November 27, 2010

We Can Trust Ourselves

For many people there comes a time when the issue is not whether we can trust another person again; it's whether we can trust our own judgment again

it is funny how in a blink of an eye life can change your perspective on how you see things and before you know it (depending) on the situation can also change your thoughts and bring you down
I have found myself pondering this question of trust then I came across this passage

" Today I will let go of my fears about trusting myself because I have made mistakes in the past
I understand that these fears only serve to impair my judgment today I will give up my past even my mistakes validity by accepting and being grateful for it all, I will look as to why my mistakes were made and what I have gained from making these mistakes I will keep a wonderful open eye out for improvement in all aspects of my life"



1 comment:

Wanda said...

How nice to have your comment today, and know you are blogging again.

This is an excellent passage, and if we have the Spirit of Christ in us, then we can trust ourselves to rely on that.

Welcome back.
Wanda