Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pre-Op

Today I was prodded and poked for upcoming revision surgery I am having on Sat. I give great kudos to those nurses, medical assistants, x-ray technician and lab technicians that draw blood ever so gently! I have to say I am feeling so much emotions from excited to very nervous! this decision was not an easy one but if it helps me obtain and live a healthier lifestyle then it is what needs to be done! Tonight was my last full meal till surgery tomorrow and for a week or two after I am on a liquid diet. I thought I would have something wonderful for dinner my last solid meal for a while was get this a hot dog and potato chips! what possessed me to have this I do not know. anyway we will see how this will all play out.

thought of the day by Albert Einstein


" The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation from the self"

No comments: