Friday, January 7, 2011

Something to think about

This morning I awoke and found this in my email in box after reading it, it gave me food for thought so to speak it really as ignited a little inspiration of fuel in me as I am taking baby steps on my self discovery path any way just thought I would share this with you.

This quote is by Zen Teacher Cheryl Huber.

" Our lives are the result of what we Practice " I should be different", or " I'm afraid " or " I don't know what to do" that is the life experience we will have, what we get in life the life we have is the result of what we do, If i want to be joyful or peaceful or satisfied I must do joyful, peaceful or satisfied I cannot want one thing and practice another thing and get the result I want, what I practice is what I have it is imperative that what I practice is what I Want".


what is it that you want and practice?

No comments: