Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ah ha Moment

" The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation from the self" Albert Einstein
I had what Oprah Winfrey calls "Ah ha moment" today I say I made a self discovery today something I feel I would be good at, something I feel my path of self discovery is leading me to I feel the need to become a "Life Coach" I am doing the research now as to what steps I will need to take to achieve this and I think that I have found the right place to begin taking my steps on this path it sounds wonderful it is a bit expensive but I think it will be well worth it for me and even if I never put it into use in a professional manner ( I am planning to use it in that capacity) but if not then I believe I can learn and grow from it personally, I ended my evening tonight having a wonderful phone conversation with my son he gave me such encouragement and said I should pursue this path. .

No comments: