Saturday, March 26, 2011

contemplating

From the beginning of the new year I have made no secret that I am on a self exploration journey which includes my mind, body, spirit, well being. as I have stated I ended up having some surgery that I have been journaling my expressions about and will continue to do so. I am finding out interesting things about myself and different things I would like to do creatively and new ventures I would like to also check into. Exploration of one self can be truly eye opening and can also make you question things in your life, I am not dwelling on the past for the past is completely that, the past you can not change it all you can do is learn from it and move on with your life, I have learned to take life one day at a time and embrace it embrace all that you feel and think and want to do. that is the joy I have been finding out while I travel on my journey. I admit it has been a little on the side line these past month since I went back to work. but I am going to make sure I write down my thoughts as I am feeling them so that when I gather them together I can express them here. So what I am now contemplating is to make the decision to go back to college but I can't decide if I want to do it traditionally like going back to a classroom or if doing it all on line ( especially cause in the state of Ca where I live they are always cutting education these poor college students I know cause my college kids are effected by it! ). I am in the research stages right now this is something that I want to do for me just to be able to say to MYSELF that I am a college graduate and with any luck and God's grace I will be done with this by the time I am in my mid 50's.!I There are also some other ventures I plan on doing for myself and as I take each step one at a time to get there it makes this journey I am on so much richer.

No comments: