Sunday, March 20, 2011

a hole in my heart

Right now the Eagles song" there's a hole in the world tonight" is racing through my head only i hear the words there's a hole in my heart and that is truly how i am feeling right at this moment a great deal of un-necessary emotion got the best of my household tonight and has made me feel like I have a huge hole in my heart it aches and I can't stop crying. I am not going to go into details but needless to say that being a parent is a very hard job no matter what age your child is and tonight proves that. I am concerned and worried about someone I love and I feel helpless to help them this person means the world to me I know this person has a big heart and lot's of love to give but the actions and words of tonight just make me pray harder and wonder what is to come. I hope this person knows how much they are loved unconditionally by this family and that no one is against them we just give our advice and hope that it helps them in some way. all lessons in life do not have to be learned the hard way. 

There is another song I am hearing in my head it is Love is not a fight and the lyrics go
Love is not a place to come and go as we please
it's a house we enter in and commit to never leave
so lock the door behind you, throw away the key
we'll work it out together let it bring us to our knees

love is a shelter in a raging storm
love is peace in a middle of a war
and if we try to leave may God send angels to guard the door
no love is not a fight but it's something worth fighting for

to some love is a word that they can fall into
but when they're falling out keeping that word is hard to do

love is a shelter in a raging storm
love is peace in a middle of a war
and if we try to leave may God send angels to guard the door
no love is not a fight but it's something worth fighting for

love will come to safe us
if we'll only call
he will ask nothing from us
but demand we give our all

love is a shelter in a raging storm
love is peace in the middle of a war
and if we try to leave may God send angles to guard the doo
no love is not a fight but it's something worth fighting for

I will fight for you
would you fight for me
it's worth fighting for

so full of emotions that I am also hearing Fleetwood Mac Landslide that is how I am also feeling I hope as this night fades so will some of what I am feeling but I sincerely doubt it I will pray for patience and God love to get my family through this.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Oh my goodness...we have been having a lot of similar days in our household too. It is so challenging being a parent. My daughter just lives to punish me half the time for all the things that she's angry at me for. It's heartbreaking. We do the best we can in every situation. Sometimes we mess up. But ALWAYS we do the best we can. Maybe some day they'll see it.