Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Worst

"The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves. We live in denial of what we do, even what we think,we do this because we're afraid we fear we will not find love and when we find it we fear we'll lose it we fear that if we do not have love we will be unhappy"

It is my belief that we create our own path to happiness we find it in many different ways, for me I find it in the simplest things and for me those lead to the big things. I do agree that the worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves because it somehow strikes a cord in the human spirit that your not deserving of love or anything good that you work for or that comes your way. but we are all deserving of LOVE and all the pleasures that comes with it emotionally and physically and metaphorically that is what makes us human and that is what makes us love. 

1 comment:

Jane said...

Amen to all of that! I think I'm harder on myself more than I am on anyone else. I need to get back to being honest about how truly good I am and deserving of everything. Much love to you!!

xoxo
Jane