Thursday, July 19, 2007

Us



This is us taken for Kiel's 8th grade graduation
that was 4 years ago and this coming may of 2008
we will be taking another photo but it will be
his high school graduation how the years Fly!



This is us with Mom & Dad taken at my niece Erin's
wedding 2 years ago of course everyone
has gotten a little older and
wiser!

There is a little saying I like that when I look at
these photos I think of it is:

"To understand your parents love
bear your own children"

Jeff and I have learned that
from both of our parents and
of course with trail and error

and we have of a lot more to learn
as the years Fly by! but so far
we have done a good job

so what ever may come
I think we can handle it!

1 comment:

Angela Marie said...

This quote is so true!

Great family that you have there! I like to see how in pictures of people, it can tell something about it... as in how everyone is in a position, where they are standing, who is in the center and if they are leaning into eachother. A photo can tell a lot about eachother.

This one says that you all love eachother very much and care deeply!

Muah!
;)