Monday, September 29, 2008

4 Rules

DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE
I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque and he has
a motto he lives by everyday. He said listen carefully and
live by these 4 rules: Drink, Steal, Swear, & Lie.
I was shaking my head 'no', but he then told me to listen
while he explained his four rules. So here they are:
1.. "Drink" from the "everlasting cup" every day.
2.. "Steal" a moment to help someone that
is in worse shape than you are.
3.. "Swear" that you will be a better
person today than yesterday.
4.. And last, but not least, when you "lie" down at night
thank God you live in America and have freedom.
I am not as good as I should be, I am not as good
as I could be. but THANK GOD
I am better than I used to be !

a friend of mine sent this tome so thought it was worth sharing,

2 comments:

JB said...

I can do that! Thanks, sis.

Love ya,

Jane said...

Great words to read today!!