Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thoughts

A sharp tongue can cut my own throat.

If I want my dreams to come true, I mustn't oversleep.

Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important.

The best vitamin for making friends.... B1.

The happiness of my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.

The heaviest thing I can carry is a grudge.

One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

I lie the loudest when I lie to myself.

If I lack the courage to start, I have already finished.

One thing I can't recycle is wasted time.


Ideas won't work unless ' I ' do.

My mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.

The 10 commandments are not a multiple choice.

The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been.


3 comments:

Yolanda said...

I really enjoyed this . Thanks for sharing it.

Wanda said...

Excellent quotes to live by...

Thanks!

Jane said...

I'm printing this out today as a reminder. I loved this posting and the words hit me where I needed them today.