Sunday, August 23, 2009

A while

it has been quite a while since I have posted anything on this blog of mine,. partly because I have really haven't had anything I really felt like sharing and too I am on a computer all day long at work and sometimes I just don't feel like getting on it. and well the kids have their fair time on it as well
but I have come to realize I have missed this I don't think I will be a daily poster but I will try and get the things that are important to me posted of course I will continue to post quotes that resonate with me. and of course I will get back to following and commenting on my favorite blogs.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm glad you're getting back in to it. I know what you're feeling though. I try to tough it out and keep posting. sometimes I look back at my earlier blog entries and think how much more interesting my words were way back then. But...we're always changing and reinventing ourselves. I love to come here an look at your quotes and pictures!

Wanda said...

I've been gone for a while on the commenting.... the fires my radiation....Life just got in the way...

Trying to catch up now...