Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cal State Monterey

My daughter is graduating high school in two short months and my how the time has flown by.
she applied and was accepted to all the colleges she applied to but she has made her choice she will be attending and living at Cal State University Monterey and we are so proud of her decision. She will be a short drive from her brother who attends UC Santa Cruz and still yet a short drive from home as well. hence now she is bugging us that she needs a car of her own!

well I am happy becuase when I go to visit I will be able to see both of my kids and we will have plenty of fun at the beaches!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

That's fantastic! You must be very proud. I've got a few more years to go before mine start thinking about college. Oh how I would love to be out in California!