Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mean

I have had the Taylor Swift song MEAN playing in my head all day today! This week has been a whirlwind
some good things are finally taking shape that have been long overdue and then some bad things kind of hit the fan so to speak.

A relative was arrested and was front page news and then on the local news as well and instead of just keeping this relative in prayer some family members took it upon themselves to post and place their own opinion on FB without considering how it may affect the immediate people involved. and putting it out there for other relatives who live out of the area to know.

It saddens my heart that a blood relative could take pleasure in hurting their own family member such drama lately that is what all face book seems to be is drama! some people thrive on the drama for the attention others are just plain mean!

Life is to short to be bitter and hell bent on hurting someone when they are down. whatever happens I have let it be known to this particular relative that we love and pray for them. my relative that is in this alleged trouble I do not judge and I pray that it will all be OK for their immediate family's sake by that I mean the daughters and the spouse. For that is the best we can do to give support.


As I mentioned earlier things that have been in chaos for quite sometime are finally taking shape and I hope that they continue to do so.

Praying daily that the Lord will guide those "mean" people and teach them tolerance, patience and love.


No comments: