Sunday, January 6, 2008

on the road again







well since my holiday break is
officially over today ( the two weeks went
by slow & fast at the same time) I am preparing
to get back on the road I commute to my job
which is about 40 mi from my home
it's not a bad commute. my gal used to go with me
I would drop her off at school then pick her up
so I had someone with me well tomorrow that is going to
change for both of us she will be starting her new thing
at the public school ( she is scared ) and I will be commuting
by my lonesome ( ok I will be listening to the radio)
so I won't be quite a lone. I would not do this If I did not
love my job so much!

I did enjoy my break but there are things that I also
wanted to do that I ran out of time to do them. well I
get a week off in march so maybe then.

until then it's off to work I go
everyone have a safe return to work and where ever
you have to drive to.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Would you like to borrow my Willy Nelson CD? Ha Ha Ha....On the Road Again....I know it's strange, my family can't believe it, but I like old Willy and listen to his CD in my car when no one else is in the car :)

Praying you always have a safe commute!!

Angela Marie said...

Oh I know! For me too, I will be going back to work on Tuesday. I am looking forward to it a little. My husband and daughter have also been off with me. The daughter being home was not bad, but two weeks with husband, I felt as if he was in my hair. IT got to the point, that when I would try to comment on peoples blogs, he would pull up a chair next to me...grrrr! I guess it fasinated him how this all works. Funny!

Next break we will get together. I was so looking forward to it.

Love you